About Yoga Teacher Training Certification through Clarity Yoga Academy
Stay tuned for our next YTT Dates!
As Yoga continues to grow around the world, the demand for highly trained yoga teachers continues to rise. The Clarity Yoga Academy has a single goal, To help you master the art of teaching, leading and inspiring both yourself and others!
Our 200Hour Teacher Training is a multi disciplinary training that offers authentic yoga taught by renowned and respected faculty. Our programs are designed to build your confidence and skill set in leader others through this glorious practice.
All of our programs are Yoga Alliance Certified and graduates may register with Yoga Alliance as an RYT upon successful completion of the program.
You will dive deeply into the practice while still be able to manage your work and family schedule
Designed to fit a busy schedule, Clarity Yoga Academy offer training over 16 days (8 weekends)
With So Many Different Programs To Choose From, Why Choose Clarity?
- Renowned, Highly Accredited, Diverse Faculty
- Our focus is to have to teach out loud each and every day! Our Program will enable you to feel comfortable teaching from the very beginning of the program! We want you to live, breathe and feel yoga each and every day of the program!
- Convenient Times! Designed to fit the busiest of schedules, our 16 day program allows ample time to spend time with your family, work and practice
- The Clarity Centre is a Higher Learning College. Dedicated to brining you the best in teachers, programs and experiences! • Become part of Oakville’s most vibrant Yoga Community
Clarity 200 Hour Curiculum
- KNOWLEDGE - An indepth understanding and Broad Knowledge of Yoga
- DEEPEN - Tools, secrets and strategies to deepen your practice
- ANATOMY - How to apply body alignment to the poses, Understanding modifications, risks and variations. Understanding injuries and body types & Learning about the subtle anatomy & the chakra system
- PHILOSOPHY - Learn the Rich History and explore the Yoga Sutras
- LINEAGE - Understanding alll styles of yoga, hatha, ashthanga, power, yin, restorative, Understanding the differences and what is right for you
- SEQUENCING - The Art of Sequencing & Structuring classes – for safety, creativity, effectiveness & flow
- ASSISTING - Learning clear verbal cues and the most effective hands on assisting
- LANGUAGE - Using Yoga language in your practice & classes, Develop clear communication skills for different classes
- BREATHWORK - Pranayama, Ujji, when to breath, how to breath, how to integrate correct breathing into your practice
- MEDITATION - Learn Meditation styles, techniques and incorporating meditation into your life and into your class
- CHANTING - What is chanting, what can it do, how can you add it into your practice
- ETHICAL TEACHING - How does the student /teacher relationship fit in
- MASTER THE ART OF YOUR TEACHING - find your own unique style and voice as a teacher
- THE BUSINESS OF YOGA - How to launch a successful career as as a yoga teacher, how to do what you love, inspire , make money and change the world! Step by step guide on what to do next right after graduation!
- PRACTICUM - including student teaching, assisting and observing.
245 Wyecroft Road,
Oakville, Ontario L6K3Y6